Last Updated: January 1, 2020
What personal information about the customers does Zen Jewelry collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our product and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us : We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Zen Jewelry products and services. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Zen Jewelry products and services.
- Information From Other Sources : We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and delivery your next purchase more easily. Click here to see additional examples of the information we received.
For what purposes does Zen Jewelry use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and services and promotional offers.
- Provide troubleshoot and improve Zen Jewelry services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Zen Jewelry products and services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Zen Jewelry.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from customers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Zen Jewelry services and product offerings via different channels (eg. by phone, e-mail and chat ).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Zen Jewelry and others.
What About Cookies And Other Identifiers ?
Does Zen Jewelry Share Your Personal Information?
- Third-Party Service Provides: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit list as well as providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Zen Jewelry and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Zen Jewelry, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Malaysia Law when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Prime membership, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Zen Jewelry services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Zen Jewelry services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust with our customer service.